Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, April 15, 2012


Peyton and TJ have birthdays four days apart, so on January 14th we had their joint birthday party.  This is a picture of our dining room table.  I was going for a John Deere tractor motif, with a  side of old fashioned at home parties.  The party was at home, and family only.  I succeeded. 






I made the birthday cake.  My mom helped me by making the chocolate buttercream icing.  I used  green frosting in an aerosol can for the grass, and the tractors were courtesy of Jake.



TJ did not like all the attention he was receiving.  He was especially frustrated that so many people were invading his house.  If you remember, TJ hid during presents at my parents house.  He may not be as outgoing as his brother. 


Jake and I even took a picture, even though he REALLY did not want to. 


Peyton, as always, fully enjoyed all the attention he received and the gifts. 

Special thanks to Amanda Iles for rushing our t-shirt order. 

No comments: