Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Thursday, July 28, 2011

When life gives you dish soap, mop the floor

 Just mop the floor, the soap has been poured for you. 

I have given up on my plan to sleep until 8 this summer.  Yesterday TJ woke up at 5, today he woke at 6:15.   I said a thank you to God for my full quiver! 

I also thanked Him for the big rain storm.  I just love a darkish gray sky, sunshine, and rain all together. 

Seems the sentences have started out in a boring way, all with the word 'I'.  This post was supposed to focus on God's goodness!  

The first and second chapters of Luke were our Bible reading this morning. Hence Peyton's breakfast prayer: Thank you God for Jesus, and this muffin.  OK, the muffin part wasn't from the Scriptures.  God has blessed this house richly - love and smiles. 

he's smiling on the inside

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!