Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bittersweet memory

Peyton and I enjoyed a wonderful musical tonight.  "God of this City" was performed by the children's choir of Fairhaven Baptist Church.  Peyton sang along with all the songs, whether he knew them or not!  I am sure Peyton does not remember the title song from last year, I sure do though. 

During our "sabatical," or rather Jake's sabatical, Peyton, TJ, and I lived in Corinth with my parents and grandparents.  My younger cousin, Timothy, would visit everyday.  He would usually let Peyton play with his iPhone and listen to music on it too.  Peyton's favorite to hear was "God of this City."  This time period was EXTREMELY hard on my little family.  A few months back I wouldn't have appreciated being reminded of that hard time; in light of recent tornadic activity,  I see that I need to fully appreciate every experience of my life- all of them. 

I wish I had a picture to show you of Peyton with Timothy, and of Peyton singing tonight.  As I get accustomed to blogging I will take my camera more places, hopefully. 

No comments: