Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, May 16, 2011

Last Day at Home

I had no sleep Saturday night.  TJ was nutso.  I heard my mom putting the breakfast casserole in the oven at six.  And I heard the coffee brewing.  AHHHHH, but my mom makes weak coffee, by my standards. 

First Baptist Corinth begins early service at 8:20, so I got TJ into the creeper room at 8:15.  I had to walk around the sanctuary because they had already started service.  I was confused since patriotic music seemed to be on the bill.  Much to my surprise Tim Barton was the guest speaker.  He had a really fabulous message that really struck me.  HE spoke to me, finally, about small group bible study.  I believe we'll be searching out God's truth.  I understand that my ramblings make no sense.
Diaper change after church
MeMe, Big Daddy, TJ

TJ and I ate hurridly then got on the road to Demopolis.  Lots of quality radio programming about enriching the marriage and raising family.  I made good time; Jake reminded me that I WILL get a ticket, and soon.  I think my foot is lead. 

Over-Mama's-head-during-the-drive

My baby (Peyton) had lots of lovey hugs and kisses, and he told me how much he missed me.  Absence makes the heart grow fonder!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Jessica said...

Apparently I'm behind on your blogs! This is a great one!! I'm ready to search the bible for God's truth! Do you look like your dad?