Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, May 8, 2011

Still Stuffy- But God has Something for Me, I Just Know It

So wonder what He is trying to teach me?  We attended a lovely service at Fairhaven this morning.  Two baby dedications- I just love them! 

I think I will take my new bag to school tomorrow complete with iced tea.  Yes, I plan to ball.  Actually I have decided to ease up on my kids- school kids.  If they will work hard for me and do well on their tests, we can be a little less jumpy.  Friday when they thought I was scary I realized that isn't how I want to run my class.  I had a boss who 'ruled with fear' and I despised her.  I don't want to despise myself.  

Also, Jake has been reading my blog, which is surprising because he makes fun of me for it.

As Peyton woke me up this morning, so I too shall leave you: "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!"

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Brian made fun of my blog at first too. Now he reads it religously. hehe!