Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Taste Nothing



The boys' playhouse, under the crib!
Never fails.  Anytime I get a long term teaching assignment my children get sick.  Every time.  I am home with Peyton today; he woke with a 100.7 temperature.  I should have known when he crawled into bed with me and put his HOT feet on my leg.  My mom said I carried fever in my ears.  Haven't figured where Jake carries his, we still have a few surprises left.  Since I have nothing to write about (other than the horrendous sinus headache, or the unprepared lesson plans for tomorrow) I'll just post some recent pictures of my babies. 

Pretty sure they were keeping the jellybeans under there.

Pardon their eyes, but they are beginning to like each other



One more thing I want to complain about, I can't taste anything.  Except for the bologna with my lunchable.  Which reminds me, what was supposed to be for supper????

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Supper was tomato soup and grilled cheeses. Jake just informed me that he is over his house being sick. That means he is done.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!!