Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, May 9, 2011

Laundry Basket Tower

Get It?

What you are looking at is two of our baskets, overturned, with Honeybear, cups, and Daddy's Bible underneath; Peyton's rear in landing position in Mommy's chair.  He claims that his Big Daddy taught him this.  Seems rather unlikely to me.  Well now Peyton has taught it to TJ.  


Peyton looks so proud

Peyton is actively PUSHING TJ away


I was actually telling them to quit the whole time.  No one listened to me.  The camera clicking probably didn't help my cause.   I took a video.  This is my attempt to upload it.

Life isn't dull around here.   My 'nicer' experiment went well today.  If they continue to act right, we will continue .  The real teacher visited during lunch today.  They really miss her.  Bless their hearts. 

Tomorrow night is Tuesday, which means Weight Watchers weigh-in and bible study.  I so enjoy my Tuesday night session.  Bible study, not weigh-in.  I've been good on eating but last week I gained two pounds.   

Our final topic of the night: sickness.  When will I ever not be sick? Hopefully tomorrow?



1 comment:

Jessica said...

precious!! Love them! I do hope you feel better soon!!!