Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, May 27, 2011

It Was The Last Day

And we were ALL ready for Mommy to retake her reins on household control.  Jake had a headache this morning, so he went to work late and helped pick up the house for our babysitter.  If you had seen it before, you'd understand.SAD ALERT: I was putting grade stickers in cummulative folders, and I saw these crazy half grown folks kindergarten and 1st grade pictures.  Why sad????  I couldn't help but think of Peyton.  Tear.  And I can't help but look forward to making this Strawberry Chocolate Chip Bread.

If Peyton is good for Miss Haley today, he will get a haircut!  Even if he is bad, he will probably get a haircut- we're taking pictures saturday....he and TJ anyway; since these will be professional- I probably can't post.

Tomorrow has become today.  FYI JK and I went to bed at 9 last night.

No comments: