Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, May 2, 2011

For Better or for Worse


Devastating aren't they? The blue eyes I mean.  After a lovely day at home with Daddy, TJ is feeling better.  I still won't let him mow the lawn with Daddy though, he's bummed. 

After an equally lovely day at school with my class, I am not feeling so well.  In the past five years, I have missed out on laryngitis only once.  This year will not make twice.  Adult croup turns into laryngitis, just my luck.  Jake enjoyed today also.  We have no dirty laundry left!  He met Peyton and I at the kitchen door with gatorade and orange juice, respectively.

Jake and Peyton went to Tractor Supply this afternoon.  When they returned, I saw this precious sight.

He plopped an adorable present into my lap and said, "Happy Birthday Mommy!"  Jake corrected him since it isn't November.  "oh, I mean Happy Mother's Day Mommy!"  They bought me some tanning minutes!  I have another surprise coming Sunday they said.

That is the better, my impending laryngitis is the worse. 

No comments: