Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Random Musings

I only got to watch HALF of one episode of "The Dick Van Dyke Show." I am starting (no, relishing) to realize that cable was a HUGE waste of money; I want all my money back.


The air has been downright cold in LA (lower Alabama) recently.  For proof I offer these pictures:

washing the chalk off the patio

about to be sprayed by Bubby
 Notice they are wearing JACKETS!  In May.  I have no words.


On Monday, Peyton stayed at home with Ms. Ashley (Ash-uh-we).  TJ returned to Tender Years. 

Tuesday, Peyton stayed home with Ms. Olivia (liv-ee-uh).  TJ loved his time at Tender Years again.  He talks about Lola (wo-wuh) every night!

On another note: I believe my arches have fallen.  My mom says that my flip flops are to blame.  I don't know if I can bear wearing New Balance to work. 

Bible Study: Tonight was our last night of this particular study.  Next week we'll be watching a movie based on Esther's experience with Haman.  After that, we're moving on to a John MacArthur (probably) study on the book of Romans.  I know, deep, right?

Jake captured this moment Monday night



Peyton's shirt: I Love Dad
TJ's jammies: Mommy's Monster
Whitney's shirt: white and (most likely) stained

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great pic!