Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, May 22, 2011

Backward Weekend

Let's have some blog fun, I'll review this weekend only backward.   


Jake and I are preparing for the workweek.  He's putting off ironing his clothes, I'm thinking about what I'll wear.  Minutes ago we were putting our two boys to bed.  Before that, Peyton  watched Thomas and Friends: Hero of the Rails, which is about a showy new engine and an older engine. I think. 

Before dinner (WM brand pizza)  the big boys and Ginger were outside playing in bubbles.  Jake-  blowing bubbles;  Peyton- clapping bubbles;  Ginger- chomping her jaws on bubbles. 

Ginger, last year
At WM: The little boys rode in the new buggies.  I was introduced to these awesome buggies by my friend Sarah.  Imagine the cool red buggies at Target, only blue and less awesome.  Both my precious children giggled and acted like they were really pushing.  Too bad I could not enjoy the event because I am in PAIN!

Afternoon naps: HAHA; but the little boys had good ones. 

Church: worship with my fam! Fairhaven peeps- holla!!!!

Wake-up: At least Peyton spared me the loud arrival.  He did get his biscuits this morning too.  But he threw the first one across the room because I had the audacity to put butter on it.  hmmm

Saturday night: Jake and I, foolishly, thought we were in for a good nights sleep since our kids had  a busy afternoon/evening. 

Swimming: We took the boys to Jessica's parents' house to get in their pool for a few minutes after a steamy birthday party.  Pool water is still rather cold according to adults; kids say no problem. 

Peyton and Emory
Steamy party: Two of Peyton's best friends had their third birthday party this weekend. Their mom planned a lovely Enchanted Fairy Forest party.  I wish I had pictures, alas we were already 20 minutes late and I forgot the camera. 

Anna
Saturday nap:  TJ went down EARLY, cause he was a fussy baby.  Both boys were down for a short time.  I took advantage of the situation and had a long bath.  Unfortunately, this did not help my back. 

Breakfast: Peyton did not get the biscuits he wanted becausee of the way he woke me up.  I made toast instead, blueberry crumble toast!  TJ and I liked it!

Saturday wakeup: Peyton BURSTS into my room "Wake up Mommy!"  He had been gone from my bed about 1-2 hours.  I spent the largest amount of my fitful night squeezed between my two boys.  DO NOT JUDGE ME

Friday overnight: My not-enough-words day continued.  These boys are cute, but I blame them (mostly TJ) for my unending back pain. 

SO, I will sleep with a heating pad tonight, and iron my shorts and tshirt(?) tomorrow.  Casual with pearls anyone?? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You never have a dull moment do you?