Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Better, part deux

Sleep training, we did this with Peyton; it worked.  However, I have been reluctant to try with TJ because I am not willing to listen to him scream.  I'm a wimp, I don't care.

Bible study, we goofed off and did not focus AGAIN this week.  This will come to an end.  I am 'laying the smacketh downeth.' 

Sprinkler, I played in the sprinkler with Peyton and TJ yesterday afternoon.  It was cold, just like Peyton kept insisting.

Today, I took many pictures, so the blog is going to be a picture post.


What remains of the after-school paint



Peyton uses the sprinkler to wash his car

filling up with gas


TJ watching Peyton



I was sitting under the fan

TJ still not in the sprinklker, so he climbed into the wagon


We onl.y stayed out a little longer before heading in for supper.  Everyone enjoyed my latest attempt, but the boys wanted Goldfish.


THEY'RE SHARING!

TJ appears to be smiling, even though I am tugging on his shirt




WILW- I am lovin' the fact that my boys can sit together without harm, and that they genuinely enjoy playing together...sometimes.

No comments: