Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, May 13, 2011

Eventfulness

Well, so Wednesday TJ went to the doctor AGAIN!! Pink eye, in both eyes.  So I called in to my work, AGAIN, to say I can't work because my kids are sick.  I said a week ago that everytime I work, my kids get sick.   I'm not wrong.

Thursday morning my baby woke up at 6 looking like this:

somehow I was oblivious to how bad it was (Mommy blindness)


Someone was glad I was at home.  Peyton gave me innumerable kisses.  Except for the one incident, he and I had a wonderful day.  
Forgive my uncovered face and his closed eyes, we generally look better.
TJ took three naps, I think, he was pretty fussy anyway.  After Daddy got home, everyone felt chippier.

notice the tissue paper, TJ did that

I believe he is recreating the laundry basket towers....

During TJ's naps, Peyton and I cleaned the kitchen and played lots of starfall. 
and here is the link:  http://www.starfall.com/

My precious angel is growing up and I am having mixed feelings.  Despite the hour and a half world-war-three-worthy discipline .....


TJ hasn't quite captured how to take this brand of picture yet

2 comments:

Jessica said...

OH bless his heart his eye looked awful!

Anonymous said...

His poor eye!!!!!!!!!!