Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, May 23, 2011

Better

ahhhh, how sweet?

Occasionally I get a moment like this.  I was not surprised today was our day.  As far as Mondays go, today was acceptible.  I had told the boys that we weren't watching TV until after supper; but I forgot to tell Daddy. 

Alls well anyway, TJ came home screaming his fool head off because I wouldn't give him milk in a bottle.  So we spent the better part of our afternoon trying to pacify him.  I won't leave you without your daily dose of stunts though.  This was simple, yet always entertaining. 



Both boys got into the chair without any assisstance
TJ contemplating his next move
Come get me NOW


Peyton made this for Katie, but I doubt she gets it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

But why not? I could add it to my peyton's art wall!!