Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Saturday, May 14, 2011

No Pictures, sorry

The boys and I had a great day Friday.  In the morning, Peyton asked me if I wasn't going to work? I said no and he was pretty smiley.  I managed to clean the dining room (YUCK!) and got to the living room.  That is where it stopped though.  I put the boys down for nap- while packing my bags- and they fought a little bit.  But eventually I was able to chat up Mrs. Polk for a while before calling AT&T about yet another disconnection notice.  WE PAY OUR BILLS, but somehow it was applied to a different account. 

TJ and I headed out almost at 4.  At Livingston, I realized that I did not bring myself any shirts.  I decided not to think about it, and drove on.  WOW! This child was quiet, but I found myself falling asleep.  We stopped for dinner in Macon at the chicken bell (Taco Bell/Kentucky Fried Chicken.)  No drama.  I started to get worried about the time the sun was going down over Tupelo.  The National Weather Service issued a tornado warning for northern Tishimingo county and nearly all surrounding counties, EXCEPT Alcorn.  Ok, Lord, please provide a clear path for me and TJ.  And He did.  While the rain was definately blowing, and lightening was showing- TJ and I made it home by 7:30. 

Now it was time for hugs and kisses, and scrambling to find clothes.  I called Kayla.  She told me to come over.  She allowed me to choose from her LARGE selection of t-shirts and shorts.  THANKS BUGGY! 

I returned to my parents house and climbed into the king size bed next to TJ, where we slumbered until 6:30 a.m. 

No comments: