Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday Morning

Ah to wake up to a smiley baby!  We had cereal for breakfast because I had to go to the eye doctor, who we'll call Dr. You Know Him.  My appointment was at 9, or so I thought.  Come to find out, my appointment needed to be rescheduled, but they hadn't got in touch with me.  

So I went back to my parents house, and contemplated who to tell first.  Mama was in the front bedroom rocking sweet TJ.  My parents urged me to call Dr. You Know Him's house.  Do you know how much I hated that?  No answer.  Twice. 

12- Lunch at Aunt Mary Ruth's.  Good food, great family.  Uncomfortable realizations about aging.   But in Demopolis, Peyton caught a 2 pound fish.

1- beautiful nap in the chair with TJ followed by an even more beautiful nap alone in the king size. 

4- call to Grandmommy for a visit, Mom and Dad force me to call Dr. You Know Him's house again.  This time he answers, apologizes for his staff, and meets me at the office right away. 

Good check up at the eye doctor; TJ's work with my glasses was undone (thankfully), and I was sent home with four boxes of new contacts and a torric lens to try out. 

Phone call: Jake- "your son is a leader not a follower" that's never good.  Peyton dove into the pool at a birthday party.  Jake saved him.  Then I find out  he jumped into the river after his fish.  Jake saved him.

9- attempted to get TJ to sleep, ended after 12, and he woke  every 90 minutes.  I'm tired.

Look how big??

See the resemblence to Jake?

How precious?

TJ and Papaw


TJ and Grandmommy


No comments: