Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, May 1, 2011

OJ and Husbands

TJ woke up last night burning up with fever.  I held him for a few minutes, then Daddy got Motrin and something for baby to drink.  He's rather pitiful. 
This morning TJ's temperature was 100.3, so he will not be attending daycare tomorrow.  My WONDERFUL husband said that he will come home from work at 7 so that I can still go teach 5th grade.  I am very happy about this because my class has a test first thing tomorrow morning.  They must draw a Great Compromise Venn Diagram from memory because the class was disrespectful last Friday.

I feel myself getting sick.  Mommys don't get sick.  I will be drinking lots of orange juice until things clear up in my throat.

No comments: