Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, May 20, 2011

Insuficent Vocabulary

I don't have enough words to describe today.  It was bad.  At school, you would have thought today was the last Friday of fifth grade.  Those crazy kids....

I tried to crash on the couch, but to no avail.  The big boys returned from T-town with packages in tow.  I sent the camera with Daddy.

Handsome at Academy Sports
They bought presents for friends, PFG fishing shirt for Peyton, frog lures, and Sam's Club loot. 


At Woods and Water
 The boys had lunch too.  Just guess where...















Kid in a Candy Store, one girl asked him if he'd come back when he reached 18

 Shortly after Daddy left for his fishing tournament registration, the boys and I went to Wal-Mart.  I caught Peyton with the lid of the milk off.  We went through the self check line and Peyton rang up the wrapping paper.  Situation went south shortly after supper (cereal and crackers.) The boys played quietly for a little bit (should have known,) but it wasn't to last.  Peyton ran in to ask me to clean his eye out.  Industrial strength disinfectant.  WHERE DID THAT COME FROM???? I did my best to rinse out his eye, but he wasn't cooperative (and since he is surprisingly strong, I settled for what water I got in him.) 

NOW HERE DON'T JUDGE ME! I went back outside to fetch TJ for a bath, and he had ANOTHER bottle of something in HIS mouth.  What happened next I'm not proud of: I threw the remaining bottles of stuff at the garbage can.  WELL, you would too.  (TJ didn't get any stuff in his mouth.)

I had to put them to bed- Peyton used his ugly words to me.  TJ was fussy, he needed to sleep (although he is still crying.)  This day cannot end soon enough.

 PS- I just stepped on a rock while letting the Hooters balloon go.  HMPH

3 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

I'm so sorry, sweetie! I hope you get rest tonight and tomorrow treats you a lot better. by the way, what was your reaction to Peyton dining at Hooter's? haha!

Anonymous said...

OH my... That's all I know to say..

Katie said...

Did he compliment their hair this time?