Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Super 5th!

Bible study day!  The boys and I took life easy this morning.  I baked the remaining peanut butter muffin batter with chocolate chips added.  OH MY WORD!  De- lish.  We all enjoyed the muffins thoroughly.

I finally ordered Easter pictures of my boys.  Shutterfly will hopefully prove to be a better service than WM.  In honor of that accomplishment, I will post the chosen pictures.  Courtesy Jessica D Photos. 



TJ's allergies are bothering him.  He's been coughing and everything. 


I rescued the toy box from the guest room.  Smiles shined like they had found new toys. 



Hambone.  He brings me such joy; he's a joy to love.



Isn't this what your 4th of July picnic looked like?  The Snowden's joined us for hot dogs.  Peyton disappeared for longer than we realized; when I found him, he and the Snowden boys were inside.  Peyton graciously passed out hot dogs to his friends.  After I helped them find their way outside and returned to lock the gate, Sarah asked me if I had seen the lemonade.  Well no, why?  Peyton had also graciously adorned the lemonade with uncooked hot dogs.  Sarah and I did not drink anymore of the lemonade, but Mackenlee said it did not taste like hot dogs. 

No comments: