Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, July 1, 2011

Encouragement

Boy, do I need some.  I've had a rough few days: backed out on my BEST friends on the beach trip, had a spirtiual breakdown, and I'm real moody.  I've always heard that God works in mysterious ways- but his counterfeit Satan works too.  I fully understand that my 'problems'  are a true test of my faith- I'm not passing right now.  Pray for us. 

Still, Jake and I are blessed with adorable boys that deserve our best.  So we are determined to get over ourselves and have a good holiday weekend.  With that being said, our daily outside time is boring the boys.  Peyton asks to go inside every 30 minutes.  I don't want him addicted to TV, any suggestions on how we can spice up the outdoor time? 

 Please forgive me for this being a picture of the wall.  I was lying on the floor trying to hold the camera out and snap a picture of male bonding.  If TJ would have caught sight of me, this moment would have been over.










Jake's head and TJ's head, watching an episode of Mighty Machines







Peyton Edward Bunny's head watching the same show.  He informed me that he changed his name.

No comments: