Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Didn't Cry, You Should Be Proud! ( Wednesday)

I have a headache.  Which reason should I blame? Trial torric lens? Two and a half hour drive? HORRIBLE experience at dentist?

I took Peyton and TJ with me to Tuscaloosa so that Peyton could have his teeth rebonded.  Peyton walked into the waiting room and sat down to watch TV.  TJ took one look and started running circles.  Frustration 1.   The receptionist says, "His appointment isn't until 11 on August 8th!"  Other desk lady:  "No, I talked with her yesterday" Frustration 2.  While trying to capture on-the-lose TJ, Peyton looks me in the eye, laughs, and takes off at top speed across the large waiting room.   Frustration 3.  Self realization time "God is still in control" Frustration 4.  50 minutes later I told the other desk lady to call my cell WHEN they got ready for us.  Sidenote: We were told to be there at 8 and my hot messes had been terrorizing the waiting area.


But I digress.


So what is your bet for headache cause?  I'm going with lack of quiet, Mommy alone time.

What would be your remedy?

No comments: