Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nine Loves



9.  My God-  you have no idea, oh so much

8. My men- all three of them (Jake, Peyton, TJ)


7. My Family of Origin- marriage counseling term; Mama, Daddy, Nana, Dad (Meme, Big Daddy)

6. My In-Laws- Jeanie, Georg(Grandmommy, Papaw)

5. My Friends- I will not name you all, I won't even begin to try (which is a praise item I might add)

4. My Local Church Family- Fairhaven Baptist Church; Jake,the boys, and I are a long way from 'home', but they have loved on us and been a huge blessing

3. My Bible Study Girls- Jessica, Katie, Sarah, Leslie, and Julie

2. My University- Mississippi State University, I will attach the alma mater 

In the heart of Mississippi,
Made by none but God's own hands,
Stately in her nat'ral splendor
Our Alma Mater proudly stands;
Mississippi State we love you,
Fondest mem'ries cling to thee,
Life shall bear thy spirit ever,
Loyal friends we'll always be.

Maroon and White! Maroon and White!
Of thee with joy we sing;
Thy colors bright our souls delight,
With praise our voices ring.

1. Our Love Story- you've heard the story, right? No? Pull up a chair sometime...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are precious.