Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, July 25, 2011

What a Day

 I am not sure I will be able to fully explain today.  My boys have lost most of their toys for the living room.  Therefore, I was beyond happy I found my babies reading.




After our reading circle, I called my friend Sarah to discuss Meridian's Tuesday Morning.  Tuesday Morning's always has a nice selection of chilren's books; I am thinking about enlarging the kids' book collection.  We didn't talk for long, but long enough for this to happen: 









TJ was eating butter, what he could lift off his body
In case you're wondering: two boys, covered in butter, plopped into a lukewarm bath, smell horrible.  YUCK


Then Peyton and I rushed to Tuscaloosa.  He 'busted' his teeth on the couch last night while jumping on it, which he KNOWS better than to do, especially now.  One of his bottom teeth was knocked lose.  His first visit to the dentist was to get his front teeth bonded together.  Meanwhile, TJ visited our friends the Jackson's.  Carrie Jackson captured a few pictures of him and posted to facebook. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet babies!