Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No Title (but more stunts)

Happy baby

Peyton's feet, TJ's shoes

Peyton modeling his new outfit

TJ in his new shorts
Both, Monday, kitchen: Jake and I had prepared an awesome dinner for the kids and ourselves (BBQ chicken, creamed corn, beans, and cornbread.)  After dinner, Jake had gone outside to take the garbage to the garbage to the road while I vaccumed Peyton's room.  Much to my surprise, Peyton came to find me with a slice of cornbread in his mouth (1/3) the entire pone.  He laughed, handed it to me, and I started toward the kitchen to put the piece in the trash.  What I didn't know was that TJ had the other HALF of the cornbread in his mouth and was about to head my way.  Oh mercy!

Peyton, same night: I was tucking him into bed.  He asked me if I was going to bed (later was my reply.)  He looked me dead in the eyes and said (no, you need to go now.) HA

Both, Tuesday, backdoor; TJ filled cups with sand/water, Peyton dumped them over baby's head.  Picture is above.

TJ, Tuesday, couch: TJ was standing on the couch (a no-no)  and bending at the waist to look through his legs at me.  (think head stand) He straightened up, with his back not against the couch, and fell off! TJ jumped up to run to me for comforting, but I told him that he shouldn't have been standing on the couch.   He quickly ran the other way to find his brother.  He was no longer crying either!

No comments: