Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, July 1, 2011

What I'm Thinking...

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2010
At this time every year, I begin to dream of Christmas...DECORATING!  I am woefully unhappy with my TV cabinet.  I wonder how to accessorize appropriately; the only time I ever think it is pretty is Christmas.  Since I will not leave my village out all year, I'll just have to dream of Christmas things.  (My Christmas village is displayed on top of my TV cabinet.) 


In the real world (er, living room) my little boys wrestled to their hearts' content.  Jake laughed at them while I fussed with a smile.  You'd smile too because they were smiling.   They wrestled so much that I had to put them outside.  :)

I spent some girl time inside watching Arsenic and Old Lace.  Then I made peanut butter with honey/jelly sandwiches.  My boys rode on the lawn mower with their Daddy.  I'd say a pretty good day. 

No comments: