Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Saturday, July 2, 2011

We're Singing in the Rain

Friday night was all about Key boys wrestling.  At one point, Peyton and TJ had their Daddy down in the floor.  I snapped me one. 

Falls count anywhere

The little ones and I went outside at 8:45 am Saturday.  We came back inside shortly after 10 because it was HOT.  Suffocating actually.   Many, many hours later God blessed us with a beautiful rain shower.  No thunder or lightening was present, so I let the kids play in the rain




This is TJ, can you see the rain?

Peyton was letting the drops beat on his head

Now can you see the rain?

Look at that wet baby!

Runnig-away-from-camera wet baby!

???

We don't have gutters, so under the edge of the carport was the best place to play

Self portrait
Peyton antics: Tonight, after I put Peyton to bed two or three times, he came back out to the living room.  His Daddy had just returned from WM, and he said "Let's get in your truck and get me a drink from Sonic!"  Mommy- "I don't think you need one." Peypey (running away) "Oh yes I do!"   

1 comment:

hrneal said...

could he be any more your kid wanting to go to sonic to get a drink? you've taught him well. :)