Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, July 11, 2011

Stunts

TJ- Friday, hallway, Demopolis; Pey and TJ were playing by the linen closet when TJ started screaming.  When I asked what had happened (Peyton knocked him down with a truck that he had taken away from TJ) and sent Peyton to time-out, TJ stopped crying and sat up to play.  Exaggerating much?

Peyton- Friday, Foscue park; I had just loaded TJ in our car to go home when a friend told me that Peyton was gone.  I chased that little booger a ways down a path.  I have shin splints now, but anyway.  The ONLY, and I mean only, reason he stopped was his shorts fell down around his ankles.

Peyton- Sunday his room; After listening to Daddy read Psalm 12, Peyton asked about his friend Autumn  I don't know why this would be considered a stunt, except he asked where she was (in her bed) and then where her bed is.  I think he wanted to play some more with her.  He also tried to push her in the pool the other day. 

I haven't been in a great blogging 'place' recently.  I'm sorry- but when that changes you can bet you'll get some pictures.

Peyton- Monday, laundry room; I had gone inside to vacuum TJ's room and use the spot scrubber.  When I got back outside to the boys, Peyton was using a brown bottle to roll out playdough.  I took it away and tried to return it to the refrigerator, where I found another brown bottle broken on the floor. Oh the stink!

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

haha! Now I get the "hot beer" comment from our phone coversation earlier. I love your boys!