Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, July 15, 2011

Duchess

I admit.  I'm a Kate Middleton watcher.  The Duchess of Cambridge, that's my girl!  She is my new style icon.  And this outfit is my new favorite!   But her shoes always disappoint.  She has to wear tights and closed toed shoes, the poor dear.  It's a palace rule. 

I'd also wear this lovely green number, but unsure if it would flatter my figure.  Wonder what color pumps she wore here?

WAIT, HOLD THE PRESSES! I just found a picture with open-toed soes!


Is it supposed to be a daytime only rule? confused

1 comment:

meredith said...

I LOVE her!! I think she has amazing taste. Feel free to keep us all updated on her fabulous outfits...AND those random palace/royal rules! LOVE :)