Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, August 1, 2011

Eight Fears



8. Blindness - I am very nearsighted now, but I am afraid that one day my eyes will become so bad that Dr. You Know Him can't fix me anymore.  In a related note, Jake has been asked if he will read the Bible to me when I lose my vision.  He said "I'll set you up with an audio Bible."

7. Ridicule- The flush feeling, the shaky nerves; I'd rather skip it.

6. Unpreparedness- It's like getting caught on the toilet! 

5. Sirens- Not tornado, firetruck!  When I was working at Alcorn County Tax Assessors office, I would hear the firetruck go out nearly twice a day.  Then I would pick up the phone and call my relatives.   Got to make sure everyone is ok!

4. Mice- UGH, pretty sure the diseases carried by mice wiped out 1/3 of the European population (Bubonic plague)

3. Losing Potential- boys, Jake, and I have great potential.  I am rather fearful that I will do something that ruins it for any of us.

2. Ants Crawling on me- I hate finding those things on me, because then I think they are everywhere.

1. Heights - I don't even like standing on a step ladder.

No comments: