Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, August 5, 2011

Four Books



4. Bible- Yup, this really is my go-to book.  I've been in love since my honeymoon was over, reading nearly everyday.  It's another comfort thing I do during jobs.  What a way to start your day, by reading a love letter from your heavenly Father!  Most recently, while I worked with half grown folks,  I read and studied commentary for two hours before putting on makeup and clothes.  Surely that would have been enough to satisfy me? Not even close.


3. Baby Wise- Dr. Enzo helped me not go crazy(er) with my second child.  I read this out of desperation after my first child was a nightmare in the sleeping/eating/pooping department.


2. Strong Willed Child- I was crying every hour because I couldn't understand why my oldest child  behaved like he did (does.)  Hopefully, his strong will can be used by God.  That is the sentiment in this classic by Dr. James Dobson.


1. An Untamed Land- The first book in Lauraine Snelling's 'Red River of the North' series.   Romantic Christian Fiction- I am back!

No comments: