Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Door in the Ditch

Disney Princesses was our theme, young women's purity was our purpose.  Jessica, Leslie, and I worked second shift at the youth girls' lock-in.  While I did not get any pictures, I will assure you we had more fun than the girls.

Saturday,  I asked Jake what this was about...

A Door in the Ditch
Speculation?

Working on the 4-wheeler
As I was mixing molasses and brown sugar for the baked beans, Peyton came inside and said, "Daddy needs a telephony scruicedriver."  I had to ask Daddy what he wanted (wouldn't you?)  Turns out he needed a phillipshead screwdriver to work on the 4-wheeler.


TJ runs from cameras, this is the best I could get

oh well!
Fall.  You remember that I am patiently waiting for cooler weather right?  This afternoon a large windstorm swept some hot air out of Demopolis.  Tomorrow will probably be unbearable again, but we had momentary relief.  And I liked it!

No comments: