Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Seven Wants


7.  Fall- I asked Jake last week when we would be able to sit on the patio comfortably? November? He laughed and gave a reasonable answer- mid-September.  Late summer is miserable.

6.  Curtains- Custom made for all the windows in my house, except the kitchen (I already have those!)  Store bought curtains would be great, I am just not happy with what I've been able to find.

5. Dyson vaccum- Ginger does not live here anymore- but I still think I deserve more power and manuverability in a vaccum.

4. Duchess Catherine's wardrobe- She is ah-mazingly dressed.  Appropriately dressed too!

3. Unlimited resources for Christmas decorating- So much I want to do, but styrofoam balls are too expensive.

2.  To Pick up Demopolis and Drop it Closer to our Family-  Best of my favorites!

1. Body-ful Hair- Flat city here! Not just my hair either.  haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#2- AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!