Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Thursday, August 25, 2011

Comeback (Sauce) or When Whitney Falls off the Wagon

Jake likes to put me on the 'experimental cooking' wagon, which means "Stop cooking food the boys and I don't want to eat!"  Oh, I just can't help it!   They can make me cook spaghetti only so many times before I get all wonderlusty.  That being said- tonight's menu: Crab Cakes with Comeback Sauce dip, with Melon and Plum Salad.

comeback sauce

Crab Cakes


  Sorry, no image readily available for the salad, check your Southern Living magazine.


ingredients for crab cakes




Very disappointed.  I am.  Only success was Comeback Sauce.  My crab cakes never hold together.  On the bright side- things are looking up for the Key's.  What do I mean- well, wouldn't it be bad for me to spill when nothing is definite?  Sees ya
I'm back on the wagon.

No comments: