Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, August 12, 2011

Weary Morning

Today I decided to capture our whole day on digital camera.  I attempted to play with natural light as I worked.  So here goes:

Breakfast: baker's dozen lemon poppy seed mini muffins

For my friends who are planning imminent weddings and dream weddings: I desperately wanted a brunch wedding where we could serve mini muffins and coffee punch at the reception.  My coordinators (Mama and Aunt Donna) loved the idea of this, but logistically it wasn't preferrable.

 I still think it was a wonderful idea, but I say this to encourage you to let a few dreams go so that everyone enjoys the day more.  I would probably be the only one who was happy with a brunch reception: 9:30 am ceremony, 5 am makeup/hair call time? Someone would have shot me.

Peyton and his yellow sunshine

A good night's rest helped Peyton understand the color yellow.  He drew a circle to color in so he could make a sun.  This picture is my second attempt at light play and photography; you like?

This is a hug, notice Peyton's flat palms.
TJ has taken to getting his lovin' from Mommy and Brother; I ask him for a kiss (he sticks his face up to  me,) then runs to Peyton and gets a kiss from Bubs.  So precious, the one moment it lasts.


Lip-rebusted
What happens when I prepare lunch in the kitchen while the boys watch Sesame Street?  This.

Poor baby TJ.  His lip bled more today, and I ruined another shirt (blood doesn't come out of cotton,no?)  I really don't believe Peyton hurts his brother on purpose only he does not understand how his actions affect little persons.

Still riding baby toys


One day, soon I hope, I will combine this new picture of Peyton with an old picture taken in this exact location. 

Day 1: Tracing his name

Day 2


Day 3

The 'P' on the right is Mama's

Day 5: making progress writing from top to bottom, which is the first step in writing a 'P'
Finally, their favorite activity.  Playing on the lawn mower!  I instructed Peyton to drive and make his noise.

No comments: