Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, August 15, 2011

Stunna

This week started out just spify.  I went to see "The Help" Sunday, I enjoyed the movie.  Unfortunately, I can't recommend the movie because of language.  Not just the n-word, no the unmentionable Lord's name in vain.  I should have walked out, but I didn't. 

My lovely backyard

another angle

Peyton learned about circles this morning; we searched our house for our first shape.

Peyton pointing to a circle!


Take your hand off the wiper!
I took this video to share.


After nap, the boys went back outside because today was GLORIOUS!

 can you see the scratch by his eye? 
I bought new sunglasses at Charming Charlie's.  Jessica doesn't like them, Leslie does.  What do you think?

???
I had to move the grill outside the fence.

Maybe a fence will keep the boys out

I took pictures when we were in the swing.


It was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the sunglasses :)

and I LOVE that store.