Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Saturday, August 27, 2011

Triggers

Hi, my name is Whitney.  I have triggers to my anxiety and anger. 


Lack of sleep is a trigger.  Or I suppose it is a factor?  Either way, when I don't rest well, we have problems.  Simple! Just start getting more sleep.  Oh if only.  Reasons I don't sleep well: 1. kids in the bed 2. kids getting up frequently 3. worry about not getting enough sleep and the effect it will have on tomorrow.

Mischievous kids are a trigger.  One day all of  the stunts and shenanigans will be funny.  One day.  Not today.  Not Tuesday at the barber shop either.  I don't like buzz cuts on my kids, no I don't like mischief.

More mischief in the kitchen

No comments: