Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm back, sorta

My challenge has taken up much time, and I've missed you bloggy peeps.  Tonight is Bible study (which hopefully you've learned from the challenge- is very important to me.) 

*sigh*

*pouty sigh*
I have begun to get Peyton ready to learn!  Wow, is he ever excited?  For two days, we have focused on the color red (crayons, toy categorizing, magazine hunts, bath tub painting, etc.)  He is also starting to learn to write his name.   If you noticed my new button, it will lead you to the site where I discovered the recipe for bath paint. 

Today is the day baby Kate is admitted to the Bone Marrow Transplant unit- click the button, pray for Kate!

No comments: