Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Monday, August 22, 2011

21 Days

I would like to have that outfit, Kate's outfit

I follow a Kate blog, click here, but she has been woefully unsighted lately.  When she returned I saw this greatness.  My mother-in-law told me that Kate and William moved into the palace recently, sad.  After seeing this picture, should my next shoe purchase be riding boots, as shown here, or closed toe pumps, that we all know she wears constantly. 

I considered several titles for today's post, one of which was 'Blood Poisoning.'  The Keys recently dropped off grid to check on my mom and attend to other business.  Mother had a very serious case of blood poisoning caused by a run of the mill infection.  And our other business will remain private for right now, but no new Keys are in the works (cause I know that is what you think.)


'Craps' was another title I considered.  Part of Peyton's schoolwork is crafts, or craps as he says.   Today we finished last weeks stuff.  Bluberry pie and a bublebee.    And you know I took pictures.

Combining circles and the color blue: blueberry pie!

TJ was painting...kind of

TJ working hard on his bumblebee

Peyton working on his bee, notice the owie


Supper tonight will be cornflaked pork chops and sweet potatoes of some kind.   I'm going to pound the pork chops thin too...  :) 

No comments: