Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wordy Wednesday

My heart is full of joy these days.  My boys are wonderful, but they keep me busy!  I think I'll post through captions today.

Tuesday: Peyton is a hard worker. 

Tuesday: If we had a playhouse, the AC would be it!

Tuesday: This man luh-uh-ves his trucks!

Tuesday: TJ is not a fan of my camera.
 Peyton has really blossomed in the last eight months.  Don't misunderstand, his tantrums are worse than ever, but by far less frequent.  He is such a caring little fella, always concerned about his Mommy. 
Wednesday: Peyton built a house for Mommy.

Wednesday: TJ came to find us.
 I was semi-glad that TJ never took a paci.  We spent countless hours searching for one of Peyton's pacis to make him happy.  I remember telling Jake "I hope our next child sucks his thumb, that way we always know where it is."  WELL I GOT IT! Now we are concerned with getting him to stop sucking his thumb...
Wednesday: TJ loves his thumb and his hair whenever he is changed or mad.

Wednesday: Following directions!
 Since TJ will not voluntarily smile for the camera, I have started fake-bribing him.  I feel bad though if what I have promised really isn't a possibility.  Case in point- they shared a banana for snack today and TJ wanted another.  I used this knowledge to capture the shot below, then I gave him a banana.  Wouldn't it have just been WRONG for me to say banana and not have given him one, or worse, not HAD any?
Wednesday: I said 'banana' so he would smile at me.

Wednesday night: Jake reading the book Peyton checked out at the church library during Mission Friends.

No comments: