Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, August 5, 2011

Falling Asleep in a Swing

Summertime, you can be so cruel. 
Not getting heavy curtains, I am a fool.
My children wake with the sun.

Haiku?

I could not believe my (blurry) eyes this morning.  6? Really? Maybe it will be cool enough outside so we can play longer. 

Breakfast: shortcakes that Peyton found on the counter, which he opened himself and passed out to his brother also.  We are SO going outside.  I can read Hebrews commentary while they play.  WRONG. I fell asleep.   Peyton, "I'm going inside to get us some water!" No son, I'll get it.  I can't clean up the water you will spill this morning.  Hey, since you don't want to be outside, let's all play (sleep) in your room?  Ok Mommy!


9: I am filling up water bottles for them and we are playing outside ALL morning, I can't handle being a bean bag for them anymore.   At least we have cloud cover today so I can breathe easier.

11: Freshchetta pizza (tasty too!) then Honeycombs, and popcorn.  "But Mommy, we're still hungry!" Really kids?

When they finish nap, I plan to fill up the water bottles again and head back outside.  Bedtime is coming early for this old gal. 

While pizza bakes, we want our Daddy...

to watch Blue's Clues with us!

After pizza, and Honeycombs, we want Mommy to fix us popcorn.

Peyton "I dumped a pail of sand yesterday, and a pail of rocks today."  What IS he building?

TJ "I love you Mommy"

No comments: