Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blog-tory or not

I was feeling the need to update you on the process, but then I did my precept study for yesterday, and yes that means I am behind at least one
day behind in my study.

We were focusing on Gilgal, and why God "hated them" in that place. Hate? Yup, now you see why we're exploring Gilgal!

Gilgal just happens to be where Joshua and the Israelites set up their twelve stones after crossing the Jordan river.

The Israelites seem to have turned Gilgal into a place of disobedience. And you guessed it! God is not a fan of disobedience.

On a much happier note, I have decided to Skype into Bible study once we relocate!

I will leave you with the boy's picture of the day.

Update: this occurrence was referenced in a radio program this afternoon. Think God is speaking to me?

No comments: