Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Seriously

Monday night my bible study group held a going away party for me and the kids. I might have slightly threw a wrench in the surprise when I attempted not to return to Demopolis. But those sneaky little girls convinced me otherwise.

I feel so bittersweet about this week. Tonight is the babies last night in the house where they both turned one. I have so many wonderful memories here.

I knew my moment was coming; when I could no longer hold back my flood of emotions. That is precisely where I find myself.

This is a painful place.

I've been here before.

I'll be here again.

Because you see, I can't live in a vacuum. Somehow I think the depth of affection is directly relational to the depth of pain.

I am hurting, quietly. The kids are sleeping.

Then I took a cleansing shower.

And I'm ok now.

I'm a girl; ugly cries happen.

No comments: