Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Chauffer

I drove folks around yesterday- I am good at that!
Today I had a repeat.  Jake is borrowing my Daddy's truck, so I get to take my Daddy wherever he needs to go. 

Trip 1- My Daddy's property in the country- he was meeting the auction house owners to see if they wanted to purchase furniture left in my grandmother's house. (auction owners are my brother's mother and step-father)

Trip 2- Grandmommy's new (ish)  house!  I wanted the boys to wait for Grandmommy before they went in.  While we were waiting patiently, Big Daddy called and said he was ready for pick-up.  I thought I knew how to navigate between the two places on back roads so I went on my way.  (Jake and Grandmommy were still en route from Papaw's across the county.)  I turned on CR 522 (good move) but I did not turn on CR 520 (but I would have turned left- wrongo).  I did find CR 510, but I needed CR 511.  I told Peyton that we were lost but ok.  He said "Well I'm going to tell Grndmommy." I asked him not to, but "Oh, yes I got to."

Trip 3- back to Grandmommy's from CR 510.  The road ended on number 2 (hwy) so I quickly got back to Wheeler Grove.  I called Jake to pick up Big Daddy on his way in, which was on his side now. 

Trip 4- back to Meme's house with Big Daddy and Peyton.   Big boys don't tt in their underwear. 

Trip 5- Grandmommy's.  Pick up TJ, drop off Peyton. 

Trip 6- Meme's.  TJ needs a nap.


Flowering shrub/tree in GM's backyard (anyone know what it is?)

Ready to ride day 1

Ready to ride day 1

Meme's oleander

caught by a train day 1 (a common occurance in Corinth)

notice the duct tape patch where I hit the house when I was 16

cute? Us before our belated anniversary dinner at an unnamed restaurant.  We had BAD service.

No comments: