Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, June 12, 2011

One Tolerance

I'm a softy.  Instead of going zero-tolerance on disrespectful behavior, I'm one tolerant.  They get a warning; I'm so sweet. 

My phone should be ready soon.  My number is being ported- it takes a few little bits. 

Can I take a moment to praise our Awesome Father?  He is answering many prayers in just the way I want them.  I realize that He will do whatever brings Him the most glory- but lately it is doing what I prefer.  Camilla- have ya seen her? My 5 year old friend who experinced seizures most of her life, has now been seizure free for 3 weeks after brain surgery. Cooper- My friend's sister's little boy hasn't been home from the hospital yet- BUT the genetic testing he is undergoing is coming back negative (that's what was prayed for.) Harper- twin, premature, taken early because doctors feared she stopped growing and would not make it.  She entered the world screaming like a rockstar and has continued that way ; Henry- twin, premature, taken with sister but he had a tumor in his lung cavity and they were unsure if any lung tissue would be present after tumor removal.  Well, lung tissue was present, inflated, and the heart moved back in its place. Kate- this precious little baby has been on my list for a few months- beginning the bone marrow transplant process. 

No comments: