Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Friday, June 24, 2011

Easy Living Part Two

The boys are playing in the backyard au natural, and lovin' it!  I will not post pictures because I don't think I'll make any.

 My Southern Living came in the mail yesterday and I devoured it upon contact.  This month had a big section on peaches, which I have never liked.  But I am considering giving them another shot because my boys deserve to have some. 

 In other food news, I'm in charge of muffins for girls' trip.   I am planning to make new flavors- raspberry cheesecake, peanut butter, and cappucino and chocolate.  You can research new flavors too!

The happy couple in San Fransisco August 2009.  I was around 20 weeks pregnant, but we did already know I was carrying TJ, so by that I mean we knew the sex.

Al Catraz??

No comments: