Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summertime... and the Living is Easy

Today was VBS program at church.  Peyton performed.  I led him to the stage and instructed him to stay seated on the step.  Miss Amanda told the kids to stand up and Peyton look at me and said, "I have to stand up now Mama,"  which I found BEYOND precious.  Once the music started, he was exploring the stage,  cause he's three, and I was trying desperately not to laugh too hard.  He picked up the offering plate, asked if it was mine, started looking into electrical boxes; at that point, I attempted to get him off the stage.   I tried the choir door (near where he was investigating the piano,) but Faith (babysitter/VBS music leader) brought him to me, happily.  I took him to nursery to run amuck there.  We have since heard that his performance was enjoyed from various church members. 

SO we went to Las Fuentes for lunch.  TJ said "Mama!" every time he wanted me to dip his chip piece into the salsa.  Peyton had a cheese quesadilla, which he dipped into the cheese dip.  Which, as you've probably wondered, is why we have the poop problems.  Peyton is taking an adult dose of Miralax every morning with his ONE cup of juice.  He is limited, as we all should probably be, to three servings of dairy a day. 

After their nap, Jake and I had bad headahes, so we allowed the boys to play outside for a few minutes.  We lost sight of them and got scared.  We found the cuties in the shed, painting.  Peyton  had found blue paint and poured it into the painting pan.  TJ had the brush in his hand.  We found at least seven, wide, blue boxes painted on the back wall of the shed. 

Picture by Jake

He has started saying CHEESE!

showing off his water- which he doesn't complain about

ant bites on TJ's foot

can you tell he's saying cheese?

No comments: