Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mission? Not Today

Jake and I did not get our date last night- he was nauseous.  I don't generally dine with nauseous people.  Today he woke up with a migraine.  I took him to the doctor as soon as they opened and he was given a shot of Tordol.  He was feeling better in five minutes. 

The boys enjoyed more of the same activities today.  Peyton learned that even at Meme's, he can't pinch TJ.
Time out is sitting away from everyone; Meme's idea
We skipped church this morning, what with Jake being sick and all.  We all just layed around and took it easy.  Ok, so mama's NEVER take it easy- but some people did. 

My Aunt Donna decided yesterday that TJ's hair is 'friendly.'  That means one side stands up and waves at the other side.

Mommy (me) watering the garden



My grandfather is extremely proud of his daylillies.   I wanted to capture their beauty so I could share with you all. 

Hey, I did a good job with the camera!

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

pretty daylillies! Glad JK is feeling better and hopefully y'all can get your date sometime this week. I also love that TJ's hair is friendly. haha!