Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Thursday, June 23, 2011

WILW (R)

Forgive me, I've had a lot going on.

What I'm Loving...

Bones  - Jake downloaded this show a long time ago, but he finished watching swamp people and ax men first; so now we watch 1-2 episodes a night. 

Jesi Mays- This lovely young woman agreed to nanny for us while I am in FL with the gals.  For more information on this trip, click here.  Find a label called beach and probably all beach posts have  a picture of the four of us, with me pregnant with TJ. 

sleep- I love to sleep IN MY BED because my kids really don't let me do that much.

Drop Dead Diva - I downloaded this show a while back also.  I just now started watching though; Love it!

working on a chair with Daddy's tools (together)


THINGS I'M NOT LOVING:
     AT&T- We have  been over, and over, and OVER $78.88.  I paid it online, the system misapplied the amount to another account (one of our old numbers), so we disputed and they cut me a 78.88 check, which I depostited b/c I knew what would happen next, they sent another bill (on old account) for 78.88, I cut a check WITH THE CORRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER and sent it in along with this month's payment (with the correct account number), and now we get a busy signal? Consider yourself disconnected AT&T.

I WANT HIS HAIR BACK!!!!

No comments: