Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

I love The Andy Griffith Show.  We watch on Sunday mornings and Peyton requested it at lunch.

I love the prospect of not having to pay oodles of money to ATT.  We are considering getting new cell phones (not with att) and turning off the long distance and home line. 

The Spence's pool, I don't think I need to explain.

Assertive Discipline   by Lee Canter.  We studied this behavior method in school, but I thought I forgot it.  I was surprised to find out that this is the method I naturally employed with Peyton!  NOT SO HAPPY about realizing discipline continues until they move out.

Also lovin' my friends.  No one comments on how scary my makeupless face looks-thanks!

Humidity/TJ's hair- Just wait for it before you hate.  The whole world hates humidity, except TJ.  His hair lays down now because of humidity.

No comments: