Romans 12:12 "rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer;"

We are moving!





Saturday, June 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home, and Wal-Mart

Our four hour trip home took more like five.  We stopped at West Point and had a Mickey Dees break.  Peyton ate 8 (!) nuggets, Jake had 6, me 4, and TJ 2-ish.  I plam to make an appointment for Peyton to see a new doctor who will hopefully refer us to a gastric doctor.  I am going to start a 'diary' for Peyton that includes his food intake and uh...output. 

Daddy called at about 8.  Mom took him to Pratt's (think migraine) for his cold, or whatever he has.  Well, he called to tell me he got a shot, and possibly he has strep.  My best friend, strep.  See- my boys have been all over their Big Daddy for a week.  Peyton napped with him almost everyday.  And half the nights.  Great.  I pray Peyton and TJ escape strep; I don't want it either.

No comments: